Sacred Embodiment, Sacred Service
Sept 26-28, 2014
Sacred Embodiment, Sacred Service – A Retreat for Women
Shambhala Mountain Center ~ Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
with Judith Ansara
For more information about future Women’s retreats, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore private coaching with Judith – learn more here.
As women we innately understand and experience the inter-connectedness of all life, and the wisdom, creativity and power that is part of this “knowing.” Yet, in the busyness of our multi-focused lives, we often lose touch with our own depth and the capacity to rest and move from this connection. Through guided meditations; solo writing and time in nature; dyad and group practices will learn specific practices to:
- cultivate your access to inner wisdom, clarity and presence
- develop greater mental and emotional stability
- transform your limiting stories and inner challenges into the gold of your true nature and purpose
- fully inhabit and express through your body and voice
- hone the arts of deep listening and bearing witness
- access your unique vision and ground yourself in how to weave your gifts into your daily life
Return home renewed and inspired to engage the beauty and power of your life.
As we gather in multi-generational community, please consider inviting a friend, an Elder or Younger.
Judith Ansara MSW, is a leading edge teacher of the application of human consciousness in service of a just, loving and sustainable world. Serving as a coach, mentor, spiritual guide and consultant she offers trainings internationally.
Judith will be assisted by her wise and multi-talented daughter, Danya River.